What is an Accident?
Accident or Accidental means a sudden, unforeseen and unexpected event caused by external, violent and visible means (but does not include illness or disease) which results in physical bodily injury (but does not include mental, nervous or emotional disorders, depression or anxiety).
What is Personal Accident Insurance?
A Personal Accident Insurance policy is intended to compensate for any financial loss casued by an Accident.
Comprehensive Coverage available:
- Death + Permanent Total Disability + Permanent Partial Disability + Temporary Total Disability + Children’s Education Bonus - Maximum SI 24 times of monthly income
The Premium differs in case of different risk levels determined by your occupation.
- Risk Level I: Administrative / managing functions, accountants, doctors, lawyers, architects, teachers and similar occupations.
- Risk Level II: Manual labour, garage mechanic, machine operator, paid driver (car / truck / heavy vehicles) cash carrying employee, builder, contractor, veterinary doctor and similar occupations.
- Risk Level III: Workers in underground mines, electric installations with high tension supply. Jockey, circus performers, big game hunters, mountaineers, professional river rafters and similar occupations.
Health Insurance / Sickness Cover:
Health Insurance can get you access to the best medical care and treatment while being financially protected. In case of a medical emergency, a health insurance policy guarantees peace of mind and ensures that you and your family will receive the best treatment at a hospital of your choice. Bajaj Allianz offers a range of affordable health insurance plans. Our health plans are custom made to protect you against the rising healthcare costs.
Coverage the Policy Offers:
- Hospitalisation expenses incurred during hospitalisation.
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses covers relevant medical expenses incurred 60 days prior to and 90 days after hospitalization.
- Ambulance charges Rs 1000/- per hospitalisation.
- 130 day-care procedures are covered subject to terms & conditions.
FAQ's about Health Insurance
- Sum insured varies from insurer to insurer.
- Normally ranges from Rs 2 lakh to Rs.10 lakhs can be opted from age 3 months to 55 yrs.
- Sum insured from Rs 2 lakh to Rs 5 lakhs can be opted from age 56 yrs to 65 yrs.
- Cumulative Bonus
- For every claim free year you are eligible for Cumulative Bonus (CB) of 10% of sum insured.
- Maximum cumulative bonus would be 50% of sum insured up to 5 claim free years .In the event of a claim, Cumulative Bonus will be reduced by 10% of the sum insured on the next renewal.