What is Home / Householders Package Policy?
An Insurance policy specially designed to cover various risks and contingencies faced by householders under a single policy. It provides protection for property, your domestic and electronic appliances, interests of the Insured and his family members.
Comprehensive Policy Coverages:
- Fire & Allied Perils: covers the structure and contents of your home, against fire and allied perils including earthquake.
- Burglary & Housebreaking: covers loss or damage to the contents of your home against burglary and housebreaking.
- All Risk Insurance: provides all risk cover to your jewellery and valuables anywhere in India.
- Plate Glass: covers loss or damage to fixed plate glass in your home due to accidental damage.
- Domestic Appliances like Air conditioners & Refrigerators etc: provides coverage to your personal baggage whilst on your journey in India.
- Electronic Equipment like TV & VCR etc: provides all risk cover to your electronic appliances including personal computer with accessories such as printers contained in your home.
- Pedal Cycles: covers loss or damage to your pedal cycle.
- Baggage Insurance: provides coverage to your personal baggage whilst on your journey in India.
- Personal Accident Insurance: provides for compensation in the unfortunate event of accidental death or disability. Also provides for education grant for dependent children and cost of carriage of dead body.
Public Liability & Workmens Compensation:
- To domestic servants - provides compensation to the domestic servants for accidents arising out of and in the course of employment.
- To Third parties - provides cover for legal liability to third parties.
This policy does not cover loss or damage:
- Caused by war or allied perils
- Nuclear radiation and the like
- Terrorism: This is an optional cover which can be covered by paying the additional premium